Friday, September 6, 2013

Baseball Blog!

   For a class at Red River College, where I am currently in the Creative Communications program we were told to start a blog. I thought to myself "what could I blog about? I have a local sports blog already, I have a hockey blog, although I haven't updated that one in quite some time".
   I eventually landed on baseball. It's a game I've loved and played since I was 6 years old since I first hit the ball off the tee. I'd like this to become a blog for all baseball fans of all ages, and all levels. I want to cover a wide array of topics from the Major Leagues, Minor Leagues, Independent ball, and even local tournaments.
   I want this to be a place where baseball fans of any team can come and read about their favourite local, or major league teams. From the New York Yankees, and Boston Red Sox to the independent Sugarland Skeeters (Atlantic League) or the local Winnipeg Goldeyes (American Associaition).
   I will try my best to keep updated on baseball every week and I will post as much as possible. I will also have posts that are specifically assigned from my classes, so if there's a post that doesn't seem to fit with the topic, don't be confused!
   Anyways, I hope you like what I post, and if you're a fan of baseball I'm sure you will! Thanks for reading!

-Stephen Burns (twitter @burnsy004).

No comments:

Post a Comment